Created in 1998, CareerMatrix is the most experienced, premier Internet employment resource. Our Mission is to provide assistance to employers in their never ending search for quality job candidates and to help job seekers in their quest to find the perfect job.
Job Seekers and Employers have a variety of ways to connect through our job board. Job Seekers can search for jobs, set up alerts to be notified of matching new jobs, view featured jobs and employers. Employers can post jobs for job seekers to apply to and search for qualified candidates through Resume Search. Employers can also set up resume alerts to be notified when a job seeker with certain qualifications registers with the job board.
We are focused on Michigan's employment needs, but offer a verity of jobs all over the United States.
- Registering is free and easy using our streamlined process.
- Upload multiple resumes, or create a resume using our easy resume builder.
- Applying to jobs is a single click process.
- Create Job Alerts and recieve email alert and/or real time text alerts when a relevant job is posted.
- Save jobs of interest to review and apply to at a later time when you have everything tweaked for the perfect application.
- View Application History to view job info, application date, and job status.
- Easily update your resume and contact info for employers to reach you.
- You may choose to hide your company name and/or location if desired.
- You may add screening questions to your posting to help identify the top candidates.
- Use our applicant tracking features including messaging applicants, adding notes to applicants, forwarding applicants to other staff.
- Search for passive candidates through our resume database.
- Organize resumes into folders and add recruiting notes.
- Contact candidate with link to existing job if desired.
- Other tracking features.