Looking to Hire Immediately- Barry Conservation District Administrator
Position Details: Full-time position. May include evenings and weekends. Compensation: $25,000-$29,000 annually depending on experience, with the possibility of advancement. Benefits: paid federal holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
Job Description: The Administrator is responsible for the District’s consistent achievement of its financial goals, as well as providing support for the day-to-day operations of the District.
The administrator will:
- Assist with district publications and communications, both print and digital
- Coordinate requests for District assistance with local landowners and partners
- Assist with preparing an annual plan of work
- Assist with preparing five-year resource needs assessments and reports
- Compile background information and financial reports as needed
- Maintain accurate financial records and performs basic accounting procedures
- Plan, implement, and revise the fiscal year budget with the Executive Director
- Assist with other bookkeeping duties as assigned
The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in natural resource, business, and/or education-related fields
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Working understanding of basic natural resource principles
- Computer skills including Office and Acrobat
- Ability to manage complex projects independently
- Efficiency in organizing and completing multiple tasks.
- The Administrator must be bondable and must pass a Federal Security Background Investigation
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with basic accounting principles and practices
- Budget management experience
- Quickbooks experience
Send .pdf versions of a one-page cover letter and one-page resume to email@example.com. Applicants who do not follow these instructions will not be considered for employment.